Always Think About You ( Chapter IV )

After school , Hana and Jojo went to Shopping Mall. They were already went in 3 shop but they do not yet buy any dress. But , 1 shop that make they interested. The shop named " Dress and Saloon Shop " . One of the seller show us some branded dress. One of the dress were has attracted Jojo and Hana.

Hana : Jojo ahhh ! Come here quickly !
Jojo : What ? Why ? What happen ? * panic *
Hana : Hahaha. Nothinglahh. I just want show you some dress. This or this ? * Hana ask Jojo to choose either the black or the blue one *
Jojo : Er , I want black. This dress simple and look nice.
Hana : I agree with you. so , i will choose baby pink because Woonie oppa love baby pink. Hehe.
Jojo : Bla bla bla. Woonie oppa ? Bluekkk :P
Hana : Haha. whatever. Lets go pay the dress faster. The prom night gonna start soon.
Jojo : Okay okay.

Hana and Jojo went to the counter and pay the dress that they brought just now. After that , they went to the shop's saloon and ...

Saloon's woman : Annyeong there. May I help you ? * smile *
Hana : Annyeong , can you dress up me and my friend ?
Jojo : Annyeong aunty. * Nod her head and smile *
Saloon's woman : Oh , okayokay. Come here. * show the way for Hana and Jojo *
Saloon's woman : What the theme that you want ? :)
Hana : Actually , this night , our school had a prom night like dancing and others.
Jojo : Yeah , just make us simple but nice. Can ?
Saloon's woman : Ohh , i will i will.

Soon , the woman called her workers. The woman make up Jojo while one of them make up Hana. After a few hours , Hana and Jojo were done dressed up by them. The workers took Hana and Jojo went to a big mirror to easy Hana and Jojo looks their change.

Hana : Woah , nice make up and dress. Aww , Jojo ! You look so different !
Jojo : Huh ? Different ? Why ? Look ugly ? I knew that -.-
Hana : No lahh ! You look like a princess and you so sexy. Hahaha. Tonight you will be the princess then :P
Jojo : LOL. Babo you Hana. Bluekk :p
Hana : I'm serious lahhh Jojo. Ahhh , i'm jealous of you * sad face *
Jojo : Thanks btw dear. Hehehe. Do not need to jealous lahh. You also beauty and pretty * smile *
Hana : Wait a minute , i call my Woonie first to pick up us here :)
Jojo : Ahhhh. Okayy. * while she looking something in her handbag *

Hana soon called Dongwoon ...

Dongwoon : Annyeong , Dongwoon here.
Hana : Woonie ! Baby here. Can you pick us ?
Dongwoon : Oh , okayokay. I will pick up both of you and Junhyung also with me. You been where ? I miss you * sad voice *
Hana : Hehe. Later , we meet okay ? Pick us at Shopping Mall that beside the bank. Can ?
Dongwoon : Arrasso baby. Bye. Saranghae.
Hana : Saranghae.

Tuttttttttttttttt * the call ended.

Jojo : Hana ! Had you seen my bracelet ?
Hana : Which one ?
Jojo : The bracelet that my belated parents give to me ? * sad face *
Hana : Ohh. In my handbag i think. Wait a minute. * she find the bracelet and fortunately Hana found it *
Hana : Here you go. * show the bracelet to Jojo *
Jojo : Kamsa kamsa Hana ! I think it lost already. Hehehe. * wear the bracelet *
Hana : Hahaha. Your bracelet nice aww. * smile *
Jojo : Sure lahh because my parents give it to me :P

Soon , they saw Dongwoon's car already and immediately went out from the shop. but , Jojo went to toilet first.

Dongwoon : Woah baby ! You look so cutee. Hehehe. * pinch Hana's cheek *
Hana : Aww. It's hurt you know. * make sad face *
Dongwoon : Hahaha. Mianhae. Why you being so cute ? :P
Hana : I do not know. Hehehe. * make a cute face *
Junhyung : Hello there sweet couple. There are still human here * smile *
Hana : Haha. Didnt notice that. Bluekk :P
Junhyung : Whatever. eh Hana , where my sister ? I mean Jojo ?
Dongwoon : Yeah , where Jojo ?
Hana : She went to toilet first. wait her a few minute.

Then , Jojo went towards them ...

Jojo : Mianhae if i late. * smile *
Dongwoon and Junhyung : * speechless *
Dongwoon : * whispering to Hana * ( Who is she ? )
Hana : LOL. She Jojo lahh. haiyaa. Why ?
Junhyung : You Jojo ? * while pinch his cheek *
Jojo : * smile * Junhyung oppa ahh ~ You did not know me ? * sad *
Junhyung : Woah , Jojo ! You look so pretty and beautiful ! Where your big spectacles ? Haha.
Jojo : Haha. In my handbag. Lets make a move ?
Dongwoon : Jojo ahh. You so pretty this night. but my baby girl still most prettiest. * smile at Hana *
Hana : * blushing * Lets make a move. Kikwang will be there right ?
Junhyung : Yeah. He said that he will be there.

They reached at the school's hall and every students were given a mask party.

Junhyung : Ahhh Jojo ! You look more pretty in this mask. * smile *
Jojo : Kamsa oppa :)
Dongwoon : Guys , me and Hana want to go date so byebye :P * put his hand on Hana's shoulders and move away from Junhyung and Jojo *
Junhyung : Ahh Jojo. I also should make a move. See you if we dancing together because this night all students will change dancing's partners. Haha. Byee Jojo.
Jojo : Bye oppa.

Then , Junhyung also make a move so Jojo alone there. After that , the dancing started. A guy who named Hyunseung invite jojo to dance with him. Jojo agreed. They dance , dance and dance. A few minutes , Dongwoon dance with Jojo.

Dongwoon : Jojo ahh. You really pretty tonight.
Jojo : Hahaha. Thanks oppa. * smile *
Dongwoon : * smile * Kikwang will sure fall in love with you. trust me ! :D
Jojo : Huh ? I think Hana had told you right ? Grrrr. Babo Hana ! * angry *
Dongwoon : Hahaha. Chill oke ? I'll keep the secret. Promised me.

After Dongwoon , Jojo danced with Junhyung ...

Jojo : Woah , i'm dancing with hottest guy in this school. * stick her tongue out *
Junhyung : Hahaha. and now , i'm dancing with the girl that i fall in love one time ago. * smile *
Jojo : Oppa ahh. Mianhae. * sad face *
Junhyung : Hahaha. nevermind but i already has a bestfriend. Hehehe. She is my father's friend daughter.
Jojo : Woahh. Oppa so daebak ! Congrates oppa ! Soon i will have sister already :P
Junhyung : Hahahaha. Eh , Kikwang sure will fall in love with you. :P
Jojo : Huh ? Who told you this ?!
Junhyung : Hana told me. Haha. I will keep it secret.

Then , Kikwang came towards Junhyung and Jojo. By the way , Kikwang has long been observed who the girl that dancing with Junhyung.

Kikwang : Junhyung , may I ? * smile *
Junhyung : Sure. Here you go.
Jojo : ( Ahhh , i hope that Kikwang not noticed me ; Jojo said in her heart )
Kikwang : Er , hye there. May i know your name ?
Jojo : * speechless and down her head *
Kikwang : Can we be friend ? You from what class ? * smile *
Jojo : * stop the dance and walk away slowly *
Kikwang : Hey there ! Wait a second ! * Kikwang caught Jojo's hand tightly *
Jojo : * Pull out her hand from Kikwang's hand and she didnt notice that her bracelet was unprooted and she ran away immediately *
Kikwang : Hye girl ! Wait ! * he chased jojo quickly but jojo already gone *
Kikwang : ( I'll find this girl. I promise ; he said in his heart ) * while holding Jojo's bracelet *

Then , jojo went home already by a cab just now and she call Hana's phone ...

Hana : Hana here.
Jojo : Hana ahh , i went back first okayy ?
Hana : Ahhh , but why ? * sad voice *
Jojo : I can't look at Kikwang's face. Mianhae ? * sad *
Hana : Arrasso. Take care dear :)
Jojo : I will and hope you happy tonight with your baby boy. Hahaha :'D
Hana : Hehe. Byee.
Jojo : Byee and call off the phone.

At school's hall. Hana , Dongwoon , Junhyung and Kikwang gathered.

Kikwang : Eh , Jojo didnt come ?
Junhyung : Just now , you .... * Hana cut his talk *
Hana : No , she didnt come. She didnt come to this party because she a NERD GIRL. right Kikwang ?
Kikwang : Mianhae ...
Hana : Forget it. So Kikwang ahh ! Long time we dont see you. Where have you been ?
Dongwoon : Yeah Kikwang , where have you been ?
Kikwang : Sorry , i a little bit busy before. Hehehe. * smile * btw guys , i've just dance with a girl just now but that girl suddenly ran away quickly from me like i'm a ghost. Why eh ? -.-
Junhyung : Maybe your mouth smelly. * evil laugh *
Kikwang : stupid joke you do again Junjun =.= Ahhh , she really2 pretty and i just like have seen her before but where and when ? Urghhh (!) Who's that girl ? >.<
Dongwoon : Haha. take a long breathe Kikwang. One day , you will find her okayy ?
Hana : Ahh guys ! I feel like want sick. I need to back home right now. Woonie , can you send me home ?
Dongwoon : Anything for you my sweety * smile *

To be continued ...

No comments: