Always Think About You ( Chapter III )

Hana : and .. I accidently read your diary. and you said that you love Kikwang oppa right ? * smile *
Jojo : No I dont.
Hana : Yes you do ! Jojo , some boys are not same as Doojoon okayy ? Remember that ?
Jojo : No ! All boys are same ! I only trust my parents and you only. Boy , i dont trust. I really2 afraid of that :(
Hana : Jojo , listen to me dear. Kikwang is a kind boy. I knew that because i already know him since me and him at primary school. And , now I fall in love with Dongwoon. You know what ? Just now , Dongwoon oppa sent me back home. Dongwoon and me only at that time. He dont take advantage to me. Maybe i could not trust him right now but i can try right ? Come on Jojo ?
Jojo : Hana , Kikwang oppa love you but not me ! He only LOVE you ! You hear that ?! L.O.V.E ! Not me :(
Hana : Okayy2. You want Kikwang fall in love with you ? * smile *
Jojo : * nod her head *
Hana : Thats my best friend ! So , you must go the prom night this saturday. I will make up you as a princess that day :)
Jojo : Thanks Hana. You my best chingu that i ever had * smile while wipe her tears *

A few minute later , Junhyung called Jojo.

Junhyung : Annyeong , may i speak with Jojo ?
Jojo : Oppa ahh , this Jojo. Sorry if i have troubled you just now afternoon. Minahae oppa.
Junhyung : Yahhhh ~ Nevermind lah. Oppa always by your side okayy ??
Jojo : Thank you oppa. You are my greatest oppa that i ever had. Saranghae :)
Junhyung : Er , only oppa ? No more ? * sad voice *
Jojo : Er , what you mean ? I didnt understand.
Junhyung : Ahh. Nothing3. Go and sleep okayy ? Take care. Sweet dream :)
Jojo : Okayyy. Sweet dream too :D

Junhyung put off the call and went lie down at his bed.

Junhyung : ( Hmmm , should i express my feelings towards her ? ; Junhyung say in his heart )

Soon , he went asleep.

In the morning , Junhyung already wait Hana and Jojo at Hana's house. They went to school together. Jojo was very happy and cheerful. Junhyung was very weird because of Jojo's change.

Junhyung : Jojo ahh , are you okayy ?
Jojo : Yeahh , i really really okay. * smile *
Hana : Hahaha , whats wrong with you babo Junhyung ? :P
Junhyung : Ahhhh. nothing3. * weird face *

When they reached their class , Dongwoon and Kikwang already waiting for them at the corridor.

Dongwoon : Hana ! * waved his hand *
Hana : Woonie * smile *
Kikwang : Er, Woonie ? Lol ? * weird face *
Hana : Hehehe. Dongwoon and I already fall in love each other. Thanks Kikwang oppa because introduce him to me. * blushing *
Dongwoon : * smile while put his hand on Hana's shoulders *
Kikwang : Ohh , welcome. I got to go first. The choreographer already call me just now. Byee guys !
Hana , Jojo , Dongwoon and Junhyung : Bye ? =.=
Dongwoon : Haish , what's wrong with him ? Since yesterday night , he always in bad mood. Is he being jealous with me and you , baby ?
Hana : I don't know. You're his cousin right ? Why you dont ask him why him being like that ?
Dongwoon : Hmm , I will ask him then. Haishh , such a weirdo. * looked at Jojo *
Dongwoon : Jojo ahh , are you okay today ?
Jojo : I'm okay oppa. Dont worry about me. * smile *
Junhyung : Only Jojo ? Then how about me ? * stick his tongue out *
Dongwoon : You ? Okay fine. Ehem2 ** turn his voice to girl's voice and do a damn cute face **
Dongwoon : Oppa ahhh ~ Are you okayy ?

Hana and Jojo laughed when they heard Dongwoon's girl voice. Junhyung felt ashamed.

Junhyung : Ewwww. Stop it okayy. You look silly when you did like that.
Dongwoon : Jeongmal ? Oh * turn his voice again * Oppa ahhh ~

They laughed together. Meanwhile , Kikwang on his way to meet his choreographer.

Kikwang : Haish. What's wrong with me huh ?! Why i'm being jealous with Hana and Dongwoon ?! They love each other ! Babo Babo Babo ~

When recess , Hana , Dongwoon and Junhyung went to cafeteria except Jojo and Kikwang.

Hana : Junhyung ahh , where Jojo ? Woonie , where Kikwang ?
Dongwoon : Er , he said that he want to go toilet.
Junhyung : Jojo went to library. She want to return some books that she borrow a few days ago. * smile *
Hana : Arrasso2. Lets order some food. * pull Woonie's hands *
Junhyung : Hana , you dont want too hold my hand ? * winkwink *
Dongwoon : You want free smackdown , Junhyung ahh ? * smile *
Hana : LOL. stop it guys. Junhyung , you go find partner. I want to date with my Woonie. Bluekkk :P
Junhyung : Arrasso. * sad face *
Hana : Hahaha. joking lahh Junhyung. Come on ? * smile *
Junhyung : Hahaha. Nevermind. I want to find Jojo first. Bye :)
Hana and Dongwoon : Bye2  * smile *

Junhyung search Jojo at library and pull Jojo's hand go out from library.

Jojo : Oppa ahh ! Why are you like this huh ?! Jojo want to study lahh -.-
Junhyung : I got something to tell you jojo. Listen properly okayy ?
Jojo : Hmm , okay. What ?
Junhyung : Saranghae. I love you Jojo.
Jojo : Huh ? Junhyung oppa ahh , this is not a joke okayy ? * chuckles *
Junhyung : Look at my face. Am i joking huh ?
Jojo : Oppa ahh , i dont have any feelings towards you. Mianhae.
Junhyung : But Jojo , you can love me slowly ? I really2 do love you :(
Jojo : Oppa , i only regarded you as my brother. no more than that. You can find much better person than me. Arrasso ? * smile *
Junhyung : I'll try my best. Btw , thanks because still being with me. I think you will ran away from me. Hehe.
Jojo : No way lahh. I always love you as my brother. Only you the best brother that i ever had. Saranghae too oppa :')
Junhyung : Lets go to cafeteria ? Dongwoon and Hana waited for us now :)

Junhyung and Jojo went to cafe and they saw that Hana already order some food for them. Hana looks very happy beside Dongwoon.

Jojo : Mianhae. I'm late right ? * smile *
Dongwoon : Nevermind. Hana already order your favourite ice cream. * smile *
Jojo : Thanks Hana my baby girl ! :P
Dongwoon : Ehem2. She my baby girl not you. * stick his tongue out *
Hana : Hahaha. * chuckles *
Junhyung : Hahahaha. Poor Jojo. being bully by stupid Dongwoon. * evil laugh *
Jojo : Ahahaha. Yes ! Babo Dongwoon. Bluekkk ! :P
Hana : Stop it stop it. Eh , where Kikwang ? He being weird a few days before.
Dongwoon : Yeah , i think so.
Junhyung and Jojo : * silent *
Hana : Jojo ahhh ! After school , lets go shopping for prom night this night ? :D
Jojo : Okayy. * smile and whisper to Hana *
Jojo : Hana ahhh , please dont bring Junhyung , Kikwang and Dongwoon ? Let us only ? Please ? :(
Hana : Arrasso. * smile *
Dongwoon : Heyy. What are both of you whsipering ? Baby ? Jojo ?
Junhyung : Girls talking maybe. Like period ? Hahaha :P
Hana : Stupid you Junhyung -.- Nothing leh , after school , only me and Jojo want to shopping. Boys can't go. Arrasso Woonie and Junhyung ? and Woonie , please told Kikwang too ? Okayy ?
Dongwoon : Whyyy ? * sad face *
Hana : Haha. Later i will tell both of you okayy ?

Dongwoon and Junhyung nodded their head ...

To be continued ...

No comments: