Always Think About You ( Chapter V )

In Dongwoon's car ...

Hana : Woonie ahhh ,
Dongwoon : Yess ? You felt sick ? Where ? Want go see doctor ? * panic face *
Hana : Haha. No lahh oppa. You know what ? The mystery girl that Kikwang just dance before at prom night is Jojo.
Dongwoon : * shock * What ? So , this is a good news lahh ! * smile *
Hana : Yeah but Jojo didnt want us to tell Kikwang about this because she already want to go America.
Dongwoon : Huh ? America ? Why ? When ? 
Hana : * crying * She must followed her grandmother and lived there forever. She also was accpeted to in Oxford High Schools for Girls only. Oppa , i dont want she leave me. Only her my bestfriend. * cying *
Dongwoon : Relax okayy ? Maybe she want to respect her grandmother. Calm down okay and you discuss with here properly okay baby ? * wipe Hana's tears *
Hana : * nod her head *

The next morning , Hana , Junhyung and Dongwoon feel weird at Kikwang.

Hana : Kikwang ahhh ! Why you look so weird ? 
Kikwang : Huh ? What ? 
Dongwoon : Why you look so weirdo Kikwang ? Since just now , i look at you , you like still dreamy. What your problem huh ?
Kikwang : Nothing.
Junhyung : Maybe he still dreaming at the mystery girl. Right Kikwang ? Hahahahaha.
Kikwang : Er , yeahh. I need to see her. Haishh. er , i went to toilet first. Bye.

Kikwang went to the toilet ...

Hana : Ahhhh ! I forget to tell Kikwang that Jojo gonna went to America today. Aiyaa ! I'm going to tell him. You two go find him too. Bye Woonie and Junjun !
Junhyung and Dongwoon : Arrasso. Bye2 !

Hana went quickly to boy's toilet but on her way , she heard that Jojo is crying at girl's toilet. So , she went in.

Hana : Jojo ! Why you crying ahh ? 
Jojo : * shocked * Huh Hana ? What are you doing here ? * wipe her tears quickly *
Hana : Nothing , i just on my way to go cafeteria but i hear you crying. Why ?
Jojo : My bracelet that my belated parents gave to me already gone. Yesterday night , i already search and find everyway at home but the decision is NO. this morning i went to the hall but i still didnt find my bracelet. I really2 need the bracelet. Only that i have * crying *
Hana : Calm down jojo. I'll help you to find it okayy ?

Hana and Jojo didnt noticed that Kikwang already have heard all the conservations between Jojo and Hana. Kikwang a little bit shock.

Kikwang : ( I dont know that , the mystery girl is Jojo ; he say in his heart ) Kikwang leaves and went into the class.
Dongwoon : Yo Kikwang. You want to go airport later ? 
Kikwang : Huh ? Who want to leave ? Junhyung ?
Junhyung : Nope. Not me. But Jojo. 
Kikwang : * shock * Huh ? Why her leaving ? * he ask casually *
Dongwoon : You didnt know yet ? Jojo was accepted to in the Oxford High School and she will live with her grandmother at America.
Junhyung : Dongwoon ahh ! Jojo already at airport now ! Lets go !
Dongwoon : Kikwang ? Want follow us ?
Kikwang : I'm a little bit busy now. You just go and send my regards to Jojo. Bye. * leave Dongwoon and Junhyung quickly *

Dongwoon and Junhyung quickly went to the airport ... At the airport they saw Hana and Jojo already there. Hana still wear uniform school while Jojo wear a black dress and free her hair.

Hana : Jojo , i'll find your bracelet okayy ? * smile *
Jojo : Arrasso. You must find okayy ? The bracelet were important to me. Arrasso chingu ?
Dongwoon : I'll find too !
Junhyung : Oppa too ! Jojo ahh , you look pretty right now and you always being my cutest sister ever :)
Jojo : Haha. Thanks all. Saranghae all of you :')
Hana , Dongwoon and Junhyung : * smile *
Jojo : I should make a move now. * wipe her tears *
Hana : * hug Jojo *
Jojo : * hug Hana * Dongwoon ahh , take care of Hana okayy ? 
Dongwoon : Arrasso * smile *
Jojo : Junhyung ahh , take care of your bestfriend. Haha. At America send you bestfriend's picture to me. Arrasso ?
Junhyung : I will. Jojo , you really need to go ? I'll miss you :(
Jojo : Hahaha. I need to go. Mianhae guys. 

Jojo pull her luggage and went to the airplane. Suddenly Kikwang shout her name ...

Kikwang : Jojo ! 
Jojo , Dongwoon , Hana & Junhyung : * shock and turn their face at the back and seems that Kikwang here too *
Jojo : Kikwang oppa ? Yeah , why ? What you want ? * smile *
Kikwang : Er , nothing. I just want say goodbye. Goodbye Jojo :) Hope you happy there.
Jojo : Okayy. Thanks oppa. Bye2. Bye2 all. * waved her hand and pull her luggage and went towards the airplane *
Kikwang : * run and hug Jojo at the back *
Jojo : * shock and speechless *
Kikwang : Saranghae Jojo * smile *
Jojo : * turn her body * Huh ? What you mean ? Stupid joke ? Goodbye.

Jojo quickly push Kikwang's body and quickly leave there ...

Kikwang : I have your bracelet !
Jojo : * stop and turn back *
Kikwang : * went towards jojo and show the bracelet to her * I've your bracelet jojo.
Jojo : * crying * Kamsa oppa. I have search at many place already. Hana ahhh , oppa find my bracelet ! * show the bracelet to Hana * but suddenly ...

Jojo : Er , how you find it ? and where you know this is my bracelet ? Huh ? You steal it ?! * angry *
Kikwang : Jojo ahh , you the girl that i dancing at the prom night right ?
Jojo : * speechless and look down *
Kikwang : * touched Jojo's chin * Look at my face Jojo and tell the truth.
Jojo : * silent *
Kikwang : But waitt ... I didnt notice that you wear this dress ! I know tthat you are the girl that i've search like crazy man before. * hug Jojo *
Jojo : Back off from me ! I hate you ! * quickly went away from Kikwang *
Kikwang : * hug Jojo at the back * Mianhae Jojo. I know you hate me since i call you " nerd girl " right ? 
Jojo : I'm nerd girl so why ? Hate me ? Okay then.
Kikwang : No , i dont hate you ! Trust me. Since at the prom night , i always think maybe it is you the mystery girl but i must observed it properly and now you wear same dress. I knew its you.
Jojo : Yeah , its me ! I dance with you at the prom night ! Huh -.-
Kikwang : * kiss Jojo's lips *
Jojo : Oppa ! Why you do this to me huh ?! * rub her lips *
Kikwang : Saranghae Jojo * smile *
Jojo : Jojo not LOVE you. Arrasso ? 
Kikwang : Nope. You love me. Hana show me your diary and in that diary you said that you love Kikwang.
Jojo : Thats not you babo ! Bluekk :P
Kikwang : * pinch Jojo's cheeks * You really cute Jojo. Why i didnt notice before ? Hehe * smile * and i want to told you dear that i'm not same with your ex boyfriend. What his name ? Doojen ? Doojoon ? Whatever. Okayy ? You dont have to be nerd and wear big uniform everyday.
Jojo : Who told you all about this huh ?!
Hana : Me ! * raise her hand *
Jojo : * stared angrily at Hana's face * Babo you Hana ! Grrr.
Dongwoon : Me neither !
Junhyung : Me too :P baby , i know that you love Kikwang right ? * smile *
Jojo : * blushing * No , i dont. Omoooo ! * look at her watch * My aviation is already gone ! This all Kikwang's fault ! Ahhhh ! My grandmother will get mad at me. 

Soon , Jojo's grandmother send her a message ...
Jojo ahh , study carefully at Seoul okay ? You didnt have to go America. Grandma knew that you also do not want to go. Stay with Hana and take care okayy ? By the way , your boyfriend who named Kikwang are so caring and kind. Take care of him too. Send grandma's regards to all your friends. If you have time , visit grandma. Saranghae :)
Jojo : * looked at Kikwang's face * Kikwang !!!!
Kikwang , Hana , Dongwoon and Junhyung : * shock * Whats wrong ?
Kikwang : Why ?
Jojo : What have you told at my grandma huh ?! Grrrr. I hate you ! * hit Kikwang's chest many time *
Kikwang : * kiss Jojo's cheeks *
Jojo : * crying * Oppa always bully me. Junhyung oppa ahh , he bully me :(
Junhyung : Good Kikwang. Well , we need to leave right now.
Hana : See you at home Jojo :P
Dongwoon : Bye2 Jojo and Kikwang :D
Jojo : Wait for me ! * quickly pull her luggage and went towards her friends *
Kikwang : * caught Jojo's hands * No , you go with me.
Jojo : Huh ? Where you want brought me ? * blur face *
Kikwang : The park. * smile *

At the park ... Kikwang and Jojo sit on the bench .

Kikwang : Jojo ahh , i want say sorry for all have i done to you.
Jojo : Okay. I'll forgive you. so , should we make a move ? Hana and others already wait for us. -.-
Kikwang : Nope. I want ask you. You love me ?
Jojo : No , I dont. * smile *
Kikwang : 1 more time , you love me or not ? If you dont tell the truth , i will kiss your lips many time.
Jojo : No , I dont. ( ahhh , he want kiss me real uh ? No no no pleasee ; say in her heart )
Kikwang : 1 ..... 2 .....
Jojo : Okay. I love you Kikwang ! * close her mouth *
Kikwang : Hahaha. You so cutee aww. * kiss Jojo's cheek * I love you too and i'll take care of you. Arrasso my beautiful baby girl ? * smile *
Jojo : * nod her head * Should we make a move ?
Kikwang : Haha. Okayy. Stand first.
Jojo : * stand up * but suddenly ... Kikwang kiss her lips twice -.-
Jojo : Oppa ! I Hate You ! * make a sad cute face *
Kikwang : Hahaha. Sorry2. Hand please ? * Kikwang hold Jojo's hand tightly *

- THE END -

Sorry if any wrong english language and jojo tak pandai bab2 english nie. ^^

2 comments:

aifaroslan said...

so sweet !
(in my opinion ! they are so cute but sad too. even if your English is a little weak, but this story is fun ). --> p/s : sy pun tak reti speaking. pndapat kat atsa tu pun sy belasah ja.
hee . jojo . awk ni pndai lah wt cerita . love it . nnti wat agy ya. if you free la dear ,
good job !

joe. said...

Aifa : HAHA. english Jojo memang BAD. BAD sangatsangat ^^
oh , thanks :)