Just The Way You Are ( Chapter 7 )

In the class ...

Krystal : Jae Jin ? Are you okay ?
Jae Jin : I'm okay. * smile *
Rio : * check Jae Jin's hands and face * Are you okay ? I'm worried about you. You know that i love you ?
* panic face *
Jae Jin : Er. I'm okay.
Krystal : HAHAHA. Rio ahh , just now you said you love Jae Jin. Awwww :P
Kevin : * stared at Jae Jin face because he a little bit jealous *
Rio : Er. I mean best friend. Right Jae Jin ? * smile *
Jae Jin : Yeahh. * smile *

After that , the bell is ringing and the school is over for that day. Krystal already went home with Si Wan. Jae Jin quickly call her driver , Uncle Kim to take her at school but Uncle Kim's wife was sick so he cant pick up Jae Jin. After that , Jae Jin call her mother..

Miss Park : Hello there.
Jae Jin : Mum , can you pick up me at school ?
Miss Park : Mianhae dear. Mum now at Busan. I have meeting here.
Jae Jin : Ahh. Arrasso. I will take a bus then. Take care mum.
Miss Park : Take care too.

The phone ended. Soon , Rio came towards her.

Rio : Jae Jin ? Are you okay ?
Jae Jin : Nothing. * smile *
Rio : Er. I must back home first. See you tomorrow. * quickly into his father's car *
Jae Jin : Rio !

But Rio's car already get away. Jae Jin want back home with Rio but Rio were in rush so she dont want to trouble Rio.

Kevin : Jae Jin , why you dont get back home yet ? * smile *
Jae Jin : * silent *
Kevin : Nvm then. I go first. Goodbye. * waved hand toward Jae Jin *
Jae Jin : Kevin !
Kevin : * stop * Yeah ? * smile *
Jae Jin : Can you send me home ? Er. * look down at ground *
Kevin : Er. Okay. But , i walk. so , you want walk with me ?
Jae Jin : * nod her head * Yeah. because i afraid walking alone. If i troubling you , i can walk alone. Goodbye. * smile *
Kevin : * hold Jae Jin's hands * Nope. Walk with me.

They walk along but both of them were silent but Jae Jin were noticed that Kevin still hold her hands.

Jae Jin : Er. * pull her hands *
Kevin : Oh. Sorry2.
Jae Jin : Nevermind. * smile *
Kevin : Jae Jin , i want to say sorry again because being bad of you since we met.
Jae Jin : * silent *
Kevin : Jae Jin ! I'm talking to you ! * high voice *
Jae Jin : * shock * What you want again ?! Still want to mad at me ?!

They now at Jae Jin's house.

Jae Jin : Goodbye.
Kevin : Jae Jin. Wait ! I'm sorry again. * trying hold Jae Jin's hands *
Jae Jin : Go away ! Btw , thanks send me home. Bye. * close the door *

At night , Krystal call Jae Jin .

Krystal : Jae Jin ! Can you came at the park we met usually ?
Jae Jin : Er. Why ?
Krystal : Nothing. Just came. and ! wear a dress okay ?
Jae Jin : Huh ? Dress ? Why ?
Krystal : Pleaseeeeee ?
Jae Jin : Arrasso.

Jae Jin's mum were not at home. So , she alone at her big house. Then , she looking for some dress. She noticed that there were a cute sexy pink dress. The dress were above the knee. Jae Jin just take the dress and wear it. After that , Jae Jin wear a ribbon clip on her hair. After done all , she went to the park with taxi. A few minutes , she arrived at the park. She walk slowly because the park was so dark and peace. She search but she didnt find Krystal. But .....










































































SURPRISEEE !!

Jae Jin : * shock * 
Krystal : Happy Birthday Jae Jin ! * smile *
Jae Jin : Birthday ? Me ? Today ?
Miss Park : Aigooo. You forget your birthday ? HAHAHA.
Jae Jin : Mum ? You said you at Busan ? but ..
Miss Park : Sorry because lie at you. * smile *
Rio : Happy Birthday Jae Jin * smile *
Jae Jin : Er. Thanks. I'm really really happy today * wipe her tears *
Miss Park : * hugs Jae Jin * My daughter look beautiful today and forever. Mum love you. Arrasso ?
Jae Jin : * nodded her head * I love you too Mum. * smile *
Krystal : * hugs Jae Jin * Happy Birthday my best friend. * smile *
Jae Jin : Thanks Krystal because plan this birthday surprise. * smile *
Krystal : Er. Not me plan all this. ^^
Jae Jin : Mum ? You plan this ?
Miss Park : No I'm not.
Jae Jin : Rio ?
Rio : No. I'm not. later , i get call that today is your birthday. * smile *
Jae Jin : Then who ? * weird face *
Krystal : Er. He is * pointed to the boy *

To be continued ...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

tomorrow is my brthday . Hihi :)

joe. said...

HAHA. get it ! :D