Just The Way You Are ( Chapter 6 )

In the class , Jae Jin crying and crying. Rio dont no what he got to do. He try to calm down Jae Jin but Jae Jin still crying ...

Rio : Jae Jin , are you okay ? * hold Jae Jin's hands *
Jae Jin : * crying *

Soon , Kevin enter the class ..

Kevin : Er , Jae Jin , are you okay ?
Jae Jin : * stared at Kevin * Why ?! Are you care i okay or not ?!
Rio : * shock because Jae Jin were so mad at Kevin *
Kevin : Mianhae :( I'm sorry what have i done you before. I admit that i'm really bad because humiliate you a yesterday. And i'm sorry because Yoona slap your face.
Jae Jin : Huh ? So , you never slap me ? You always bully me !
Rio : Calm down Jae Jin. * smile *
Jae Jin : Oppa ... * hugs Rio *
Rio : * shock * Er ,
Kevin : * shock and speechless but automatically his hands push Rio's body from Jae Jin *
Rio : Er , Kevin ? I want to calm down Jae Jin now. * weird *
Jae Jin : * stand up * Kevin ! You cant look me stay in peace for a little minute ?! You always disturb me ! Arghhhh ! Swear i hate you ! * ran away from the class *
Kevin : Jae Jin ! * try to chase Jae Jin but Rio stopped him *
Rio : We let her calm down first. Arrasso ?
Kevin : * nodded his head *

20 minutes later , Jae Jin still not enter the class ...

Krystal : Hey Rio. Dont you see Jae Jin ? * worried voice *
Rio : Just now she said she want go to toilet but she still didnt enter class.
Kevin : * silent *
Krystal : Let check her around school.
Kevin : Er , can i follow you Krystal ?
Krystal : Whatever. Rio , you search behind hall , Kevin , you search at the toilet and me search at cafe.

After that , Rio , Kevin and Krystal went to find Jae Jin ...

Yoona's brother : Jae Jin , want date with me ? * touch Jae Jin's chin *
Jae Jin : Dont touch me !

Yoona and Sunny hold Jae Jin's hands tightly and mean Jae Jin cant escape from Yoona's brother.

Yoona : Oppa , this girl take my Kevin ! * sad face *
Sunny : She also take my Rio !
Yoona's brother : Woah. Hey girl , you played with boys huh ? Playgirl ?
Jae Jin : No I'm not ! * trying to pull her hands *
Yoona : Yes she is ! Just now , when recess Kevin mad at me !
Yoona's brother : So Jae Jin ? I'm also a boy. Dont want play with me ? * evil smile *
Jae Jin : I'm not that type of girl ! * trying to escaped * Release me !
Yoona's brother : No you cant go anywhere. Yoona , Sunny , you can back to the class first. Oppa will take this girl * smile *
Yoona and Sunny : Okay oppa !
Yoona : Take care of me properly oppa. HAHAHAHA. Lets go Sunny.
Sunny : Hahaha. Okeoke. Lets go.

Soon , Sunny and Yoona already leave Yoona's brother and Jae Jin there ...

Yoona's brother : So Jae Jin , what you want me to do with you ? Kiss ? Hug ? Or .. ? * smile *
Jae Jin : No ! Dont touch me ! * trying to pull her hands *
Yoona's brother : Nope. You must play with me first ! * slowly his face close to Jae Jin's face and trying to kiss Jae Jin *

Suddenly ...




















































Kevin : * pull Yoona's brother shirt and hit him * Hey animal ! What are you doing with Jae Jin ?!
Yoona's brother : Wo wo wo. You Kevin ?
Kevin : You ? Dong Woo ? What are you doing with Jae Jin ?! * angry *
Dong Woo : Nothing. I'm just play with her. Right dear ? * touch Jae Jin's chin *
Jae Jin : Dont touch me !
Kevin : Your bullshit ! * hit Dong Woo's face * Go away from here now !!! Or i will report this to teacher !
Dong Woo : * quickly leave Kevin and Jae Jin *

..........................................................................................................................................

Kevin : Are you okay Jae ...... ?
Jae Jin : * quickly hugs Kevin * I'm scared * crying *
Kevin : * speechless * Er. Calm down. * scrub Jae Jin's back * Just release what you want.
Jae Jin : * crying on Kevin's shoulder while hug him *


A few minutes later , Jae Jin getting better.

Jae Jin : Er. Thanks for helping me. Kamsahamnida * nodded her head *
Kevin : Er. Nothing. Welcome.
Jae Jin : Goodbye.
Kevin : Jae Jin ! Can you forgive me what have i done to you before ?
Jae Jin : No , I'm not ! I cannot forget what have you done for me. * quickly ran away from Kevin *
Kevin : Jae Jin !!!!!!!!

To be continued ...

No comments: