Just The Way You Are ( Chapter 3 )

At JayJay's home ...

JayJay : I'm back !
Miss Park : Oh you back. I'm worried about you dear.
JayJay : Whatever. I go up first.
Miss Park : Hye. Wait a minute. Why you in wet ? Anything wrong at school ? * smile *
JayJay : Dont care about me ! Huh ! --
Miss Park : Mum only asking. Why you being like this ?
JayJay : Nothing. You just shut up and go away from me.
Miss Park : * shock * Er , okay... * went to kitchen *

Soon , JayJay went to her room and take a fresh bath. Then , she wear a loose shirt and a loose jeans. After that she calling Krystal and Si Wan ask to out at the park. Then , she went down to kitchen and see her mum.

JayJay : Mum , i want out first. I want to see Krystal and Si Wan. Bye * ran away towards the main door *
Miss Park : Hye JayJay ! Wait a minute ! * chase JayJay *
JayJay : * stop * Yeah ?
Miss Park : After you went to the park , please went back home because i want take you go Mall. Arraso ?
JayJay : Huh ? Mall ? For what ?
Miss Park : Something * smile *
JayJay : Whatever. I go first.
Miss Park : Okay. Take care.

JayJay went to the park as usual. Then , she saw Si Wan and Krystal there. She quickly went towards them.

JayJay : Hey you two ! * surprised Si Wan and Krystal *
Krystal and Si Wan : * shock *
Krystal : Stupid you !
Siwan : Annyeong JayJay * smile *
JayJay : Annyeong. Haha. Sorry Krystal. Am i late ?
Krystal : No lah. We also a few minutes arrived here. :)
JayJay : Hahaha. Come , lets jogging.
Krystal and Si Wan : Okay * smile *

Then , they jogging together. Sometimes , JayJay jealous look at Krystal and Si Wan. She admit that Krystal was pretty than her. But , she also happy when see Krystal happy. Si Wan was a nice and kind guy. He perfect with Krystal. But something happen .. JayJay accidently hit someone's body ...

JayJay : Ouch ! * fell down *
The boy : Hey you ! Are you blind ?! Stupid boy are you !
Si Wan : Hey man. Can you talk properly with this girl ? She accidently hit your body.
The boy : What ? Girl ? * looks at JayJay's face *
The boy : You ?! Fake boy ? Whats a joke ? When i saw you , i will have a bad luck ! Huh !
JayJay : Woah. You ? Kevin the coward boy ? Ya ya ya. i know you already. So , i not gonna say sorry with you. Bye. * pull Krystal's hand *
Kevin : Hey JayJay ! Wait a minute !
JayJay : * stop * What ?! * angry *
Kevin : * slap JayJay's face * This is a revenge that you not say sorry what have you done to me !
JayJay : * speechless *
Si Wan : Hey there ! Why are you doing like this ?! What JayJay said is true ! You really a coward man ! You just brave hit girls !
Krystal : Are you okay JayJay ? * make sympathy's face *
JayJay : I'm okay. Dont worried. Lets go ? I'm really tired.
Krystal : Oppa , lets go. JayJay was really tired now. and for you Kevin , you will get the revenge what have you done to my friend ! * stared angrily at Kevin's face *
Kevin : Huh. Whatever. Am i care ? Afraid ? * evil laugh *

Krystal and Si Wan send JayJay back home. JayJay thanks to Krystal and Si Wan because helping her just now. She quickly ran into her bedroom. Miss Park speechless because see JayJay's crying face. She quickly follow JayJay into the room.

Miss Park : JayJay ? Why you being like this ? You crying ?
JayJay : No. I'm not. I never crying.
Miss Park : Dear , i know you crying. Tell me ?
JayJay : No , I'm not crying ! * wipe her tears silently *
Miss Park : Okay. I will never force you to tell me okay ? * smile * You just take care and rest well.
JayJay : * crying *
Miss Park : * hugs JayJay * Just release out , dear. Mum always beside you.

JayJay keep crying and after 10 minutes , she went okay back ..

Miss Park : You alright now ? * smile *
JayJay : * nodded her head *
Miss Park : So , why you crying ? Who did you like this ? Mum can ask my bodyguards to find him.
JayJay : Nothing mum.
Miss Park : Dear , tell me the truth okay ?
JayJay : * thinking * Er, o .. okay...
Miss Park : Thats my daughter. * smile * Okay , tell me now.
JayJay : Actually , mum knows right Uncle Choi's son ?
Miss Park : Er. You mean Kevin ?
JayJay : * nod * Yeah.
Miss Park : Why of him ?
JayJay : First , he wet me with mineral water. Then , just now i accidently hit his body and he slap my face. Its so hurt. and he always call me fake boy. I'm just being me. Am i wrong wear like this ? i just dont want to show off my face and personalities.
Miss Park : Kevin do that to you ?! I will report that to his father. Okay dear?
JayJay : No. Nevermind. I'll be okay later.

Soon , JayJay went asleep. Miss Park get out from JayJay's room.

In the morning , Miss Park went to JayJay's bedroom.

Miss Park : Jae Jin , you want go to school or not ?
JayJay : Yes. I want to go. I need to send Krystal's book that i borrow yesterday mum.
Miss Park : Oh. Okay. Mum will prepare the breakfast. * smile *

After JayJay take a bath , she quickly came down the stairs and went to the dining room.

JayJay : Mum , lets breakfast. I'm late already.
Miss Park : OkayOkay. Wait a minute.

After JayJay eat the breakfast , she ran towars Miss Park and kiss her mum's cheeks. and went to school.

At school ...

JayJay : Hai Krystal. * smile *
Krystal : Oh. Hai JayJay * smile * Are you okay right now ? Feeling better ?
JayJay : Yes. Thanks btw for helping me yesterday.

To be continued ...

No comments: