Just The Way You Are ( Chapter 8 )

Krystal pointed to a boy.

Jae Jin : Er. Si Wan you mean Krystal ? LOL =.=
Krystal : Not him lahh. Behind him. * smile *
Jae Jin : Who is he ?

Jae Jin went towards the mystery boy and touch the boy's shoulder.

Jae Jin : Er. You make this surprise birthday to me ?
The boy : * look at Jae Jin after Jae Jin touch his shoulder *
Jae Jin : You ?! Kevin ? Is this a joke ? Krystal ! Tell me the truth !
Kevin : Yeah. I make this plan. Dont like it ?
Krystal : Yes he is Jae Jin. He make this plan.
Jae Jin : No way. I dont know him but why he know my birthday ?
Kevin : Er. Did you remember since we young we always make birthday surprise together ?
Jae Jin : Young ? You say you dont want to tell all that we know since young. =.=
Kevin : I'm sorry for what have i done to you before. Mianhae. I really2 want sorry with you. I'm sorry and did you remember when you get a surprise you will ...






























































Jae Jin : * hugs Kevin *
Kevin : You will hug me ... * hugs Jae Jin *
Jae Jin : I forgive you. * crying *
Kevin : Really ? * smile *
Jae Jin : * nodded her head while crying * yeahh. I forgive you.
Kevin : Friends ?
Jae Jin : Friend. * smile *
Kevin : Shhh. Dont crying. You look ugly now. Hahahaha.
Jae Jin : Bad you. I know i'm ugly. * sad *
Kevin : Haha. You look beautiful. * smile while wipe Jae Jin's tears *
Jae Jin : * smile *

But ..

Miss Park : Er. Can aunty lend Jae Jin now ? because today is her birthday. * smile *
Kevin : * blush * Er. Just take her.
Jae Jin : Omma ! * blushed *
Miss Park : Hahaha. Come dear. You need to blow your birthday's cake * smile and went away from them *
Jae Jin : Er. Lets go ? * look at Kevin *
Kevin : Arrasso.

They walk along and Jae Jin was asked to make a wish for her birthday.

Miss Park : So , what you wish dear ?
Jae Jin : Er , i wish that my family and my friends always being happy and cheeful forever and i hope Krystal and Si Wan were ended with marriage. Hehe.
Krystal and Si Wan : * blush * Er. Kamsa Jae Jin * smile *
Rio : For me ? :P
Jae Jin : and I hope you will happy with Sunny and Kevin happy with Yoona while me happy with Jeremy. Right mum ? * smile *
Rio and Kevin : Jeremy ?
Jae Jin : Yep. He my love and i love him so much. Omma also know him.
Miss Park : Yes. He is cute boy. * smile *
Jae Jin : I hope my wish come true :) * blow the candles *

No comments: